Tresnic Media is seeking a college student who is looking for a learning experience in the content marketing field. The accepted applicant will work with the Tresnic Media team on researching, developing and editing original content for clients as well as for the agency.
The perfect applicant is a strong writer with excellent communication skills. This is a great opportunity to learn how to develop multiple forms of content for any industry.
- Keep abreast of all new trends and tools for developing web content
- Research a variety of topics for information and industry influencers
- Work with a project manager to write blog articles for clients in a variety of industries
- Work with the marketing team to come up with creative and engaging digital campaigns
- Learn to repurpose content into a variety of forms
- Work with the social media team to promote published content across all online channels
- College Juniors or Seniors with a concentration in communications, marketing or journalism
- 3 month commitment
- Excellent writing skills
- Active user of multiple social media sites
- Flawless grammar and spelling
- Creative mind
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (or Mac equivalent)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience with blogging and writing for the web
- Working knowledge of front-end or back-end coding
- Familiarity with WordPress framework
- Audio/Video editing experience
This is the perfect opportunity for a college student looking to gain experience at a digital marketing agency. This is an internship with the possibility of pay based on skills and experience, along with the possibility of advancement at the end of the internship.
Fill out this form and you will be contacted for more information and to schedule an interview: