I’m going to be putting together a beginner’s guide to social media and social media strategies for business. My aim is to create a primer of social media for business that will give small and medium sized business owners a foundation of knowledge of the social media world and the value of a solid social media strategy for your business.
The series will be as follows:
- What is Social Media?
- Where is Social Media? (where online, which sites and networks)
- Why You Need To Be Involved In Social Media-
- How Social Media Can Help Your Business
- SEO Improved Through Social Media
- Using Social Media To Attract New Customers
- Strengthening Your Brand Awareness With A Quality Social Media Strategy
- Building Customer Loyalty With A Social Media Campaign
- Committed Customer Service With Social Media Tools
- Who is Involved and Who Should Be Involved? (What businesses are best suited for social media?)
- How are people involved? (Statistics of social media users as individuals and businesses)
Please leave comments of suggestions of any other information you’re interested in learning about and I’ll do my best to accommodate your hunger for social media knowledge!
Also be sure to subscribe to our RSS feed and follow us on Twitter @tresnicmedia to keep up with all of the new articles.